*Don’t forget to enter the spring giveaway!*
What to expect when you get your wisdom teeth removed: The Jonathan chronicles.
1) Your fiancée will be busy watching Let’s Make a Deal in the lobby, while you are getting knocked unconscious.
2) As soon as you come to, you will attempt to tell everyone around you about how you fought a dragon. But you must adamantly remind them that it was a robot dragon, NOT a real dragon. Upon further thought, you tell them you can’t be sure if it was real or a robot. Things are confusing now.
3) You will request your teeth back as a birthday present for a friend. Your fiancée says she will work on making that happen. You’re satisfied that you have found the perfect gift.
4) The oral surgeon, the dental assistant, and your fiancée will describe how to take care of yourself after surgery. You will beg for someone to tell you how to take care of yourself after surgery. You will beg for this approximately 15 more times.
5) You will sing Mulan’s “Reflection” in the pharmacy. The lady collecting porcelain cat figurines will give you a strange look.
6) As soon as you get home and the anesthesia meds wear off, you will have terrible pain and nausea.
He’s all better now! A little sore, but he’s off painkillers and he’s starting to eat more. 🙂
Have you said any crazy things coming out of surgery? What’s the best you’ve heard?