1. Sitting beneath the glow of the Christmas tree with a warm mug of Schnapps cocoa.
2. Baking holiday cookies while Jonathan plays Christmas music and we laugh about the flour I got on my face.
3. Going on a long walk with Josie while the brisk winter winds nip at my nose.
4. Taking a hot bubble bath with a glass of wine and a few bites of dark chocolate.
5. Christmas shopping. Or thinking about Christmas shopping. Or even thinking about maybe someday Christmas shopping.
6. Taking a few seconds to take care of myself, have fun, exercise, or even shower.
7. Writing witty and interesting blog posts.
What am I doing instead? WRITING A PAPER THAT MAKES ME WANT TO RIP MY EYEBALLS OUT OF MY HEAD.